Skip to content
- EGU2021, 19 – 30 April , Vienna, vPICO , Stable finite element method for solving the oblique derivative boundary value problems in geodesy.
- Možnosti využitia softvéru ANSYS v bezpečnostných vedách, 21 October, Slovakia, online, Vplyv vetra na výškové budovy, počítačová simulácia a experimenty vo veternom tunely, (in Slovak).
- EGU2020, 4 – 8 May , Vienna, displays, The finite element method for solving the oblique derivative boundary value problems in geodesy.
- AUM, 12 – 14 July, Czech Republic, oral, Influence of the temperature in the ventilated double-skin transparent façade.
- PARNUM, 28 – 30 October, Croatia, oral, Parallel Computations in Geodesy.
- EGU2018, 8 – 13 April , Vienna, poster, The finite volume method for solving the altimetry-gravimetry boundary-value problem.
- AUM, 6 – 8 July, Slovakia, oral, Numerical simulation of the atmospheric boundary layer.
- CJS, 13 – 16 July, Japan, oral, Domain decomposition methods for solving the boundary value problem related to physical geodesy.
- APLIMAT, 31 January – 2 February, Slovakia, oral, Modeling of turbulent wind flow around high-rise building verified by results from wind tunnel laboratory.
- EGU2017, 23 – 28 April, Vienna, posters, Domain decomposition methods in FVM approach to gravity field modelling , Monitoring of the Earth´s surface deformation in the area of water dam Zarnowiec.
- Equadiff, 24 – 28 July, Slovakia, poster, The computing simulations of the measurements in wind tunnel, co-organize.
- EGU2016, 17 – 22 April , Vienna, posters, Optimization of solving the boundary-value problems related to physical geodesy, Finite volume method for geodetic boundary value problem .
- ALGORITMY, 13 – 18 March, Slovakia, poster, Optimization of solving boundary-value problem related to physical geodesy, co-organize.
- 48. KONFERENCIU SLOVENSKÝCH MATEMATIKOV, 24 – 27 October, oral, Atmosférický veterný tunel a jeho využitie (in Slovak) .
- SPACE 2016, 9 – 11 November, Slovakia, oral, External pressure coefficients on the atypical high rise building computing simulation and measurements in wind tunnel.
- EGU2015, 12 – 17 April, Vienna, oral, Numerical solution of the altimetry-gravimetry BVP for high-resolution modelling of the altimetry-derived gravity data, poster, A new upwind treatment of the oblique derivative condition in geodetic boundary value problems.
- IUGG, 22 June – 2 July , Czech Republic, oral, The upwind scheme of the oblique derivative boundary condition in GBVP, poster, High-resolution modelling of altimetry-derived gravity data by solving the altimetry-gravimetry boundary-value problem.
- MAGIA 2015, 9 – 11 October, Slovakia, oral, Optimalizácie riešenia sústav lineárnych rovníc (in Slovak).
- EGU2014, 27 April – 02 May, Vienna , posters, A new treatment of the oblique derivative condition in geodetic boundary-value problems, The finite element method for the global gravity field modelling.
- WSC2014, 12-15 June, Czech Republic, oral, Up-wind principle in geodetic computations.
- SJCAM, 14 – 18 September, Slovakia , oral, Iterative solution to the non-linear geodetic boundary value problem using the up-wind principle.
- EGU2013, 07 – 12 April, Vienna, oral, The novel scheme for solving oblique derivative boundary-value problem.
- VIII Hotine–Marussi Symposium, 17–21 June , Italy, oral, On an iterative approach to solving the geodetic boundary value problem.
- Juniorstav 2012, 26 January, Czech Republic, oral, Solution of the Geodetic Boundary Value Problem by the Finite Volume Method above an ellipsoid.
- EGU2012, 22 – 27 April, Vienna, oral, Finite volume numerical scheme for high-resolution gravity field modelling and its parallel implementation .
- WSC2012, 15-18 June, Czech Republic, oral, Finite volume method approach for solving oblique derivative boundary-value problem.
- ALGORITMY, 9-14 September , Slovakia, poster, Solving oblique derivative boundary-value problem by finite volume method, co-organize.
- GGHS2012 ,9‐12 October, Italy, poster, On solving oblique derivative boundary-value problem by the finite volume method.
- MAGIA 2011, 28 – 30 October, Slovakia, oral, Mean Dynamic Topography by Finite Volume Method.